10/09/2008

Project Office, part 2

Last night I had an inspiration to start working on with our office project. Last week we bought a PS cabinet from Ikea to store my bags and backpacks. Before they were just shoved inside the cupboard and it didn't look very nice... This far I made it before I gave up with that damn iMac. I'm not used to Macs so I have absolutely no idea of how they work. My biggest achievement last night was to create own accounts for me and bf. With internet.. hopeless.. I have no idea what I do wrong or have I possibly forgotten to install something or am I missing some gadget. Well, hopefully I get some help soon.The office itself is also unfinnished. I want to cover up all the junk up in the highest shelf and I need to hide all the electric cords and do some other decoration in there until I'm satisfyed. But I like the PS cabinet in there, it's so sturdy that dogs won't break it if they go in there to sniff around.
But my favorite in there isn't the PS, but my new light series from Sirius. It's like this, but pale pink and very cute and feminine.
Hope I'm soon able to post the final before and after pics!

Ei kommentteja: