That sticker pretty sums up the year 2009.
It's a bloody victory that I'm still alive and somewhat have my marbles together, but yet nothing still makes sense and everything is constantly changing. Changing so much and so often, that I'd rather have some peace and stability in my life for a change now. One year already passing is such an unbelievable thought. It's been such a rollercoaster and full of ups and (mostly) downs. Feels like everything is going on so fast pace that I don't have even time to breath.
So what I got in 2009?
- New home
- Many many funny memories
- Minus few kilos though which I gained back during Xmas
- Amazing amount of energy that kicked me through this year
- New friends
- Tattoo project started
- Trips to Sweden
And what about the losses?
- Relationship x 2 (same relationship though..)
- Michael Jackson
- Proper moving to Sweden
- Not completed in 2009 but the countdown to the last day of my shop has now begun
- My bike
- My mind
- My My Little Pony -collection, that is currently on sale 'cause of lack of time & space.
So goodbye 2009. It's been a scary year, but also life-changing and very educational. New things coming up in 2010 and I'm very much looking forward to it. I'm all set up, my brand new Moleskine Weekly Notebook is ready to go and nothing can stop us!
Just bring it on, I'm ready!