3/12/2010

Friday

My desperate attempt to have a relaxing & productive day today included these activities:

Running errands at the bank first thing in the morning.
Taking Gekko to All Fur Dogz for some fun at the agility / obidience course.
Lunch at the Lemon Grass.
Visiting the Ateneum Art Museum to see their collection on display & photographer Caj Bremen's retrospective exhibition.
A huge bun & hot chocolate with marshmallow & whipped cream at the Ateneum's cafeteria.
A special mention to Ateneum's international art collection's Japanese woodcuts which were amazing!
After being inspired by the former, buying a book about Japanese prints & Kunisada poster.
Making sushi for dinner.
Will & Grace, Family Guy and Friends.
Getting a note from the post office, that my DVD-order has arrived. Which actually makes me realize I still haven't introduced the previous parcel I mentiod before! Gonna do that soon, promise.
Sounds like a perfect day, but behind the scenes there are bit too much going on and I'm seriously in need of a break. Break from everything, but I'd appreciate any sort of breaks offered. That Hokusai's "Mt. Fuji off Kanagawa" piece above pretty much decribes how it is inside my head ATM. Hope it passes soon 'cause it sucks.

1 kommentti:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Добрый день!
Необыкновенно обалдеть что за сайт.

Много приколов...Соль, Дудка, Спайс, Спайс, и т.д.
Доброе пожаловать на сайт:
[b]
http://iqihohidom.ml


[/b]