6/02/2010

Happy birthday to me!


I had my bday a while ago and last weekend I threw a party for my friends. It was a combined housewarming & bday party. And yeah, I moved over a year ago, but  better late than never huh?
 All pics by Junior.

The menu was couscous salad, falafels, avocado paste, strawberry/pineapple/marsmallow skewers and banana-chocolate cupcakes with chocolate-coffee icing. It was such a fun night opening lovely presents, making apple and banana scented bubbles, drinking and laughing. Later it was time to hit the town and have a blast at the club. Oh how much I love all my friends! ♥

2 kommenttia:

Lets_go_find_a_Rain_beau! kirjoitti...

Lovely pics! :)

Looks like you guys had a fab time.

xx

S*

Mai kirjoitti...

happy birthday!

looks like you had a really nice night :)