10/13/2009

Things that make me happy

vitamins art red, yellow and orange leaves on trees and ground re-organized decorations at home painting home-made veggie soup goji-berries Gekko practicing the Thriller dance in the middle of the night Project Runway Finland on tv Sex and the City re-runs learning the first steps of using Photoshop scarves making new orders around the world (work) being active in dog related things my upcoming holiday in Sweden seeing newborn puppies through Skype enjoying the last sunny days cleaning playing board game with J Skin Drink -moisturiser from LUSH LUSH in all its glory Thrill The World chocolate in different flavours tea being helpful even that it's not so glorious all the time my new printer my new hand blender and the smoothies I can make with it I'm going to see the new Katja Tukiainen solo exhibition this Saturday and frankly, couldn't be more enthusiastic! As you might guess, these pics are from her site www.katjat.net. I'd love to see her artwork in my home one day.

PS. If someone hasn't already noticed, I always link the borrowed pics straight to the place where they are taken, just click the pic.

1 kommentti:

Lets_go_find_a_Rain_beau! kirjoitti...

Oh, I love these kind of posts! I need to do one myself, just to stay positive! :)

I also love love love Lush, we finally have one in town! And as far as SATC- I could watch the "old" DVDs over and over again and the movie of course! ;)

S*