1/27/2009

Sorry

My deepest apologies to all my readers for the lack of posting lately. I'm still (barely) alive and kicking, but my head is so full of confusing things that I don't seem to have energy to post anything fun.
I hope to change that soon, but please be patient.

To brighten up my days though, I have read other blogs to get me inspired of anything really. Now my passion lies in decorating and I have drooled lovely homes around the internet and made some plans of my own. Here're few pics that inspire me.
Basicly white and bright colors seem to attract me now, but I haven't forgot about the greys and browns either. I'm waiting anxiously for the spring to arrive, so maybe that's why I'm so drawn to colors again.
The first and last pic I can't remember where they are from, but the 2nd is from All_About_Eve and the 3rd is from Moko website.

2 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

I love the first picture, I need to perfect my color organised books...I also color coordinated my dvds, my earring collection and cds...It's became an addiction! ;)

Sabine

Sarah Von Bargen kirjoitti...

Look at all those gorgeous quilts piled together - I'd love a bed like that!