9/24/2009

Thrill The World

I was literally thrilled to found out this amazing event called Thrill the World. It's an annual event that goes around the world, bringing people together to dance. It's the world's largest mass dancing event and like last year, this year makes no exception and again the event aims to get the record in Guinnes World Records as the world's biggest mass dancing event.
And you can bet that I will be there!
It's the first time this is organized in Finland and on October 25th, 3:30 am at the railway station the first beats of Michael Jackson's Thriller will hit Helsinki.

To tell the truth, I've never been much of a dancer. I've only lately started to discover the joys of dancing so learning the whole choreography of the Thriller isn't something I could do just like that. I'm glad I have one month to practice and the instruction videos on TTW website are priceless to me.So for the next 4 weeks you know what I will be doing. Sweating in my livingroom and trying to get it right.
I wish all Michael Jackson fans around Finland could join and make this event unforgettable. It's also a great way to salute the one and only King of Pop.

Thrill The World official website: http://www.thrilltheworld.com/
Thrill The World Finland blog: http://thrilltheworld09finland.blogspot.com/

Ei kommentteja: