5/08/2011

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. Today was a day filled with lazy hours under the sun.
Accompanied with the sun, my day also included 1,5 hour long bicycle ride to my parent's house. I had my raddest bike, M.I.A. screaming loud on my iPod, floral dress and the scent of the sea in my nose. Isn't that perfection or what?






And please do forgive my hangover-ish look. It's actually not even that, I just look like shit for multiple other reasons. Well, the health-obsession is about to lift it's hairy head again and I'm going to set my mind to a healthier diet. I might even excercise a bit, who knows.

PS. I know there are some curious little kittens around there, wanting to know more about the mysterious advert I wrote about in my last post. I e-mailed to him and got an response and possibly a meeting to be scheduled soon. And I know I've been lately mostly about girls and I don't feel that's about to change anytime soon. This dude just seemed an intresting person to meet and he is fully aware of my orientation. Maybe I'll get a new friend, that would be cool.
And yes. I almost forgot. This wonderful weird story has one little detail more that I haven't shared with you guys yet. I'm going to keep it a secret for a while still, but trust me, it's absolutely hilarious and quite original in these days.

PPS. Sorry about the soulless flood of Hipstamatic pics. It's just too easy to play with it so I rarely bother to carry my camera with me. Hipstamatic makes cute pics, but  I think I'm starting to get bit allergic to them already.

Looks like I'm apologizing alot today. I didn't mean to, but I guess it doesn't do any harm.

Ei kommentteja: