9/22/2008

New pretties!

I haven't been around internet all weekend so this post had to wait. On Friday I got home from work and there was a package waiting for me! Whiiiiii! I ordered some jewelry few weeks ago from Karoliina Lummaa and now they are here!

A long yellow cat necklace (my favourite!).
My girly cherry blossom pearls with a pink bow. Black geisha pearls with pink flowers. Sorry about the blurry pic. And last but not the least.. A neon green bowtie brooch with a picture of my lovely bullie Iines. ♥
And this pic I had to stole from Annika (thanks A and happy b-day today!). It's taken on Saturday at her place with her cerberus bullterrier Jazz. I'm wearing the cat necklace with long black pearls. Shame that the cat itself and the loveliest bow isn't showing here.

2 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Mistä noita koruja saa tilattua? Ne on aivan ihania :)
-Anu-

Success kirjoitti...

Kiitos! :)

Korut on mun oman suunnitelman pohjalta tehtyjä tilaustöitä. Tekijä on kaverin kaveri joka omaksi iloksi tekee koruja.

Eli kaupoista noita ei saa.