7/26/2009

Things that make me happy

Today I've enjoyed a long and lazy day, relaxing at home and recharging my batteries for the upcoming week. This is a list that makes me super happy today.Watching a marathon of Frasier spending hours on glueing star-shaped glitter to a piece of wallpaper laughing so much that my tea bursts out of my nose watercoloring clicker training Gekko late night pancakes with a good friend Bubble Bobble sore muscles the fact that I do have muscles reading books about bullterriers and dog training hooping Gekko, who thinks he's short of hugs and is very determined to curl up to my lap and snore reminiscing the summery Stockholm napping in the park planning about what color to dye my hair with fish sticks with tartar sauce and ketchup Orly miniature nail polishes running

2 kommenttia:

Lets_go_find_a_Rain_beau! kirjoitti...

Great post! I need to do something positive like that...haha...too negative these days...I will post some pictures of me place soon! It's in the works...
BTW I love Orly nailpolish, especially "Basket Case"! Do you have a favourite?

Success kirjoitti...

Haha, I have "Basket Case" too! I have 7 different mini nail polishes from Orly and I think my current favorite is "Witch's blue".
I don't usually like blue, but there's something in it that I love. I also have another blue, the "Blue Collar".
If you like the pink ones, you should also try "Berry Sweet", it's lovely.

I'll be keeping an eye on your blog, I love the pics that you always have there, they are so girly and happy.