4/09/2008

Quick hi from me

Time for me to finally start blogging.
Actually I had an account in Livejournal, but I got bored of updating it. So I don't make an promises to post every day or even every week if I don't feel like posting. Bit negative thing to say in my first post but maybe it's time to be realistic.

Basicly this blog will be dedicated to things I like and things I dream of. This blog will also work as an inspiration for me and an archieve to browse through nice things. So no real-life relationship shit in here.

As a starter, these sneakers are my latest obsession. I don't only want them, I need them. As always. Great excuse for wanting things, need.

Nike Court Force High "The Bambi". Aren't they cute!
Pic from http://www.popot.fi/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=71&products_id=469

Ei kommentteja: